Emeril's Eggplant and Peppers with Feta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Eggplants large 1/3 inch thick rounds
- 1 Red bell pepper Cored, seeded, and sliced lengthwise into 8 pieces
- 1 Green bell pepper Cored, seeded, and sliced lengthwise into 8 pieces
- 1 Orange bell pepper Cored, seeded, and sliced lengthwise into 8 pieces
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup(s) Feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh basil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- Place eggplant slices on wire rack of grill for 10 to 20 minutes. You want the eggplant slices to sweat. Blot dry. Brush both sides of eggplant and peppers with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then place on grill. You want vegetables to be softened and lightly browned. Sprinkle basil, feta and lemon juice on top and serve when warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AmydanIels28 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note