Emeril Lagasse's Deviled Eggs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) ingredients below
- • 12 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- • ½ cup mayonnaise
- • 2 tbsp. finely minced pickled jalapeños, drained
- • 2 tbsp. finely chopped chipotle chili in adobo sauce
- • ½ tsp. Cajun spice blend (see mixture below)
- • Salt to taste • ¼ tsp. hot smoked paprika
- 1. Slice eggs in half length-wise and carefully remove yolks. Set egg whites aside. Press yolks through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl. Add mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients, stirring until blended. Spoon or pipe egg mixture into egg white halves. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 2. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve.
- To make Cajun spice blend: Combine thoroughly 2 tbsp. each chili powder and paprika; 1 tbsp. each ground coriander, garlic powder, salt and dried oregano; 2 tsp. ground cumin; 1 tsp. each black pepper, cayenne pepper and crushed red pepper. Yields ½ cup
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Emeril Lagasse's Deviled Eggs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers