ELVIS PRESLEY CAKE
Community Recipe from
- Your favorite White cake mix
- 8oz can crushed pineapple
- 1c. sugar
- 8oz pkg Cream Cheese
- ½ c. butter, softened
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2-3 c crushed pecans
- PRE-HEAT oven to 400ºF
- Bake a white cake according to directions on the box, in a 9x13in pan.
- Cool and poke holes in it.
- Boil crushed pineapple with juice and 1cup of sugar then pour over cool cake.
- In large bowl mix cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla and crushed pecans, mix good and put on cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ELVIS PRESLEY CAKE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings