Eloisa's chicken enchilada casserole.
Community Recipe from
- 1 Large red onion
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2-3 Packs Kirkland cooked chicken breast strips
- 3-4 can(s) Campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 2 can(s) Ortega green chilies Diced or chopped
- 2 can(s) black olives Drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Mexican cheese blend Grated
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- Sauté the butter and onion then add the following ingredients except for the tortillas.
- Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. Layer the mixture and tortillas. Repeat the layers then top with cheddar cheese. Cook 4 hours on low heat. Serve with Spanish rice or tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MicheleAnne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Eloisa's chicken enchilada casserole. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes