Elmo's Stuffed Cornbread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 box(es) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 pound(s) breakfast sausage
- 4 green onions
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounce(s) cans of green chilis Hatch if available
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 8 ounce(s) shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 1) Mix muffin mix, eggs and buttermilk together in large bowl.
- 2) Fry and crumble sausage and drain on paper towels.
- 3) Drain most of grease but leave enough to saute veggies.
- 4) Saute onions, bell pepper, chilis and garlic.
- 5) Mix cornbread batter, veggies and cheese together.
- 6) Spray 13 X 9 with cooking spray and spread mixture in it.
- 7) Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Elmo's Stuffed Cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables