Ellen's Scalloped Pineapple
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 20 oz chunk or crushed pineapple
- 10 slice(s) white bread, crusts torn off and torn into pieces
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup(s) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- Cinnamon Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Mix drained pineapple and bread in a large bowl. Add beaten eggs. Mix melted butter and sugar in a bowl. Add to rest of ingredients. Put into a buttered, flat 1 1/2 qt baking dish. Top with as much cinnamon sugar as you'd like. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is crusty. (For crowds I double the recipe and bake in a 9"X13" pan).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ellen's Scalloped Pineapple Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables