Ellen's Cabbage Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) Ramen noodles
- 1/2 jar(s) sesame seeds
- 1/2-1 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 head(s) Napa cabbage (or 1 bag cole slaw)
- 1/2 head(s) purple cabbage sliced
- 1 bunch(es) scallions
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) oil
- 1/3 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- Saute noodles, sesame seeds and slivered almonds in butter until golden. Let cool. In a large bowl, combine cabbages and scallions. To make dressing, mix sugar, oil, vinegar and soy sauce. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and sprinkle with crunch mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bliss72295 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ellen's Cabbage Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads