Oh, these are so delicious and buttery; light, without being sickening sweet! And, soooo easy to make. I did use Reynold's Release/Non stick foil to make baking, cooling, and clean up even easier. THIS will go into my permanent cookie file.
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
With just four ingredients, you can whip up a batch of treats for Santa's elves. We also think these sweets would be very tasty crumbled over ice cream.
Yield: 44 biscuits
- 1 (5 1/3-ounce) package graham crackers (1 sleeve)
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- Arrange 11 whole graham crackers on an ungreased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bring butter, sugar, and pecans to a boil in a medium saucepan; boil 2 minutes. Pour mixture on crackers, spreading quickly to cover.
- Bake at 300° for 12 minutes. Remove crackers to wax paper to cool. Cut with a knife along perforations.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note