- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar Bertolli ® Vodka Sauce made with Fresh Cream
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese rolled with prosciutto, sliced
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. In shallow dish, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt. Dip shrimp in eggs, then bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the shrimp, turning once, 6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. With paper towel, wipe pan clean and repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon Olive Oil and shrimp.
In 13- x 9-inch baking dish, evenly spread 1 1/2 cups Sauce; top with shrimp. Pour remaining sauce over shrimp, then top with mozzarella. Bake 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.