Elegant Shrimp & Artichoke Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 1-ounce packet Hidden ValleyÂ® Original RanchÂ® Dips Mix
- 1 16-ounce container(s) sour cream
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 4-ounce can(s) peeled, deveined shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 14-ounce can(s) artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) diced red pepper
- Pepperidge FarmÂ® Golden Butter Distinctive Crackers and Harvest Wheat Distinctive Crackers
- • Stir the dip mix and sour cream in a large bowl. Add the cream cheese and stir until the mixture is smooth. Add the shrimp, artichoke hearts and red pepper and mix lightly. Serve with the crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes