Elegant Shrimp & Artichoke Dip
Unexpected guests are always welcome when you keep the ingredients for this delectable dip on hand. And you can relax...it's ready in just 15 minutes. Recipe from Hidden Valley® Ranch
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1-ounce packet Hidden ValleyÂ® Original RanchÂ® Dips Mix
- 1 16-ounce container(s) sour cream
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 4-ounce can(s) peeled, deveined shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 14-ounce can(s) artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) diced red pepper
- Pepperidge FarmÂ® Golden Butter Distinctive Crackers and Harvest Wheat Distinctive Crackers
- • Stir the dip mix and sour cream in a large bowl. Add the cream cheese and stir until the mixture is smooth. Add the shrimp, artichoke hearts and red pepper and mix lightly. Serve with the crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note