Loved it! Used low-fat sour cream. Everybody wanted seconds.
Eleanor's Macaroni And Cheese
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package macaroni, cooked
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in macaroni. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes, and let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note