Elbows and Ground Beef
Elbow pasta with ground beef, bell pepper and onions with tomato sauce.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 pound(s) 1 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 16 ounce of package macaroni
- 6 pound(s) 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 (29) ounce of tomato sauce
- 1. Cookpasta according to package directions, drain.
- 2. In a Dutch oven, brown ground beefover medium heat. Add chopped onion, and cook until onion is soft. Add greeen pepper and tomato sauce: cook until pepper is soft.
- 3. Serve over pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Brenda69 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note