Elbows and Ground Beef
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 pound(s) 1 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 16 ounce of package macaroni
- 6 pound(s) 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 (29) ounce of tomato sauce
- 1. Cookpasta according to package directions, drain.
- 2. In a Dutch oven, brown ground beefover medium heat. Add chopped onion, and cook until onion is soft. Add greeen pepper and tomato sauce: cook until pepper is soft.
- 3. Serve over pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Brenda69 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note