Elaines' Caesar Pasta Salad
A fresh, crisp, easy salad that everyone likes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Penne type pasta cooked
- 8 cup(s) Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 small red pepper chopped fine
- 1 cup(s) Garlic/butter croutons
- 2 clove(s) garlic (large) pureed
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) packed fresh basil chopped fine
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- Dressing ingredients are: garlic cloves, Dijon mustard, basil, lemon juice and vegetable oil. Place all dressing ingredients in a food processor and pulse until all basil and garlic are very finely chopped. Pour over salad ingredients just before serving, adding croutons last.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoanKellar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Elaines' Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads