Elaine's Sugar Cookie Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) shortening
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 6 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- Cream together sugar, shortening, eggs vanilla
- mix flour, salt and soda, baking powder and cream of tartar
- Add alternately to creamed mixture with 1/2 milk
- Make inot a ball and roll our on floured board. Cut cookies. Place on greased cookie sheet. Cook in preheated onven of 400º for 5 ro 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and put on cooling rack. Ice as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Elaine's Sugar Cookie Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies