Elaine's Jelly Potato Salad
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) red potatoes diced
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill seed
- pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Mix lemon and salt until dissolved. Add all other ingredients and let sit for at least an hour before serving.
- *Note, if using Yukon Gold potatoes, you may need to add 2 Tbs. Mayonnaise and 2 Tbs. sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoanKellar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Elaine's Jelly Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads