Eight-Layer Mediterranean Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) hummus
- 1 cup(s) baby spinach firmly packed and roughly chopped
- 6 ounce(s) roasted red peppers roughly chopped
- 6 ounce(s) marinated artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup(s) plain lowfat or nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced pitted black olives (such as Kalamata)
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- Spreed hummus evenly in the bottom of an 8-inch square dish. Scatter spinach over the top and press down lightly. Arrange peppers, then artichoke hearts over the top. Drop yogurt in dollops over the artichokes, then spread out to make an even layer. Sprinkle with olives, green onions and feta and serve with pita chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cabcicc63 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Eight-Layer Mediterranean Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers