Eight-Layer Mediterranean Dip
This healthy dip will be a hit at your next party. Layer it in a glass bowl or small trifle dish, if you like. To avoid the dip becoming watery, be sure to drain the wet ingredients well. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2439.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-ounce container(s) hummus
- 1 cup(s) firmly packed baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup(s) thinly sliced roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 6-ounce jar(s) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup(s) plain lowfat or nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced pitted black olives, such as Kalamata
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- Pita chips
- Spread hummus evenly in the bottom of an 8-inch square dish. Scatter spinach over the top and press down lightly. Arrange peppers, then artichokes hearts over the top. Drop yogurt in dollops over the artichokes, then spread out to make an even layer. Sprinkle with olives, green onions and feta and serve with pita chips on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note