Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 slice(s) Bread
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Butter
- 1 Salt n Pepper to taste
- STEP 1
- Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan on medium heat
- Break the eggs into a container, add milk then salt and pepper to taste. Lightly whisk the egg mixture with a fork to mix the egg whites and yolks.
- STEP 2
- Place the bread in a shallow container and evenly pour over the whisked eggs. Leave the egg mixture to soak into the bread for two minutes. Add the soaked bread to the pre-heated pan and oil, pour the remaining egg mixture over the bread. Turn the heat to medium low and fry for four minutes. Turn the eggy bread over and cook for a further three minutes.
- STEP 3
- The eggy bread is cooked when it has a golden brown colour. Lots of things go well with eggy bread; bacon, ham, fried tomatoes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Derrmm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note