Eggs With Mushrooms and Spinach
- 1 box(es) (10 ounces) chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 8 ounce(s) cremini mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 4 teaspoon(s) extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. Prepare four 24 inch long pieces of parchment according to "classic" method. CLASSIC (suited for delicate ingredients): 1. Fold paper in half and cut into a half heart shape. Unfold and fill as directed. 2. Pleat tightly around edge to seal.
- Place two pieces on each of two rimmed baking sheets. Brush half of each heart with oil. Place spinach and mushrooms on oiled halves of parchment. Crack 2 eggs over each and drizzle them with 1 teaspoon oil each. Season with salt and pepper. Fold each packet into a "classic" shape.
- 2. Bake until egg whites are set, 6 to 9 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note