- 1 cup hollandaise sauce*
- Marchand de Vin Sauce
- 8 large, thin slices cooked ham (about 3/4 pound)
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 large eggs
- 8 round slices of instant crisp toast or toasted English muffin halves**
- Garnish: Italian parsley sprigs
- Prepare hollandaise sauce. Keep warm.
- Warm Marchand de Vin Sauce in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Place ham slices on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Broil 5 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially open) 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove and keep warm.
- Brush tomato slices with oil; place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Broil 5 inches from heat 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Add water to a depth of 2 inches in a large skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and maintain a light simmer. Working with 4 eggs, break eggs, one at a time, into a saucer; slip each saucer into water. Simmer 3 minutes or until cooked. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon; trim edges, if desired. Repeat procedure with remaining four eggs.
- Place an instant crisp toast on each plate; spoon 1/4 cup Marchand de Vin Sauce over each. Top evenly with ham, tomato, egg, and hollandaise sauce. Sprinkle with paprika. Garnish, if desired.
- *Note: For hollandaise sauce, we used 1 (0.9 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note