Green Eggs and Ham Deviled Eggs
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
An ode to Dr. Seuss, both you and your kids will love snacking on Green Eggs and Ham Deviled Eggs featuring avocado and prosciutto.
Yield: Serves 12
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 98
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Sodium: 189mg
- 1 dozen eggs
- 3/4 cup diced avocado
- 2 tablespoons grated red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ounce prosciutto slices, crisped and crumbled
- Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
- Stir avocado, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, black pepper, and salt into yolks. Divide among whites; top with prosciutto.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This