Eggs Benedict Casserole
Easy and make ahead
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 lb. Canadian bacon, chopped
- 6 English muffins, split and cut into 1 " pieces
- 8 eggs
- 2 cup[s 2% milk
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 4 eg yolks
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. Place half of the bacon in a greased 13" by 0" baking dish; top with English muffins and remaining bacon. In a large bowl, whick the eggs, mikl and onion powder; pour over the top. Cover and regrigerate overnight.
- 2. Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before baking. Sprinkle with paprike. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 -15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 3. In a double boiler or metal bowl over simmering water, constantly shisk the egg yolks, cream lemon juice and mustard until the mixture reaches 160 degrees or is thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon. Reduce heat to low and slowly drizzle in warm melted butter, whisking constantly. Serve immediately
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolafallon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note