Eggs and vegetables
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 green peppers (medium)(sliced)
- 2 onion (small)(sliced)
- 1 clove(s) garlic (small)(finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil leaves
- 2 tomatoes (medium)(cut into wedges)
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1)Mix green pepper,onion,garlic,1/2 teaspoon salt and the basil in 2-quart microwavable casserole.2)Cover tightly and microwave on high (100 0/0)3 minutes;stir.3)Cover and microwave until green pepper is crisp-tender,2 to 4 minutes.4)Stir in tomatoes.5)Cover tightly and microwave until tomatoes are hot,2 to 3 minutes;drain.6)Arrange vegetables around edge of platter;cover to keep warm.7)Mix eggs,sour cream,cheese 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper in same casserole.8)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0),stirring every 2 minutes,until eggs are soft and almost set,6 to 8 minutes.9)(Eggs will continue to cook while standing).10)Mound scrambled eggs in center of vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note