Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Extra-virgin Olive Olive
- 2 shallots, small
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dill
- 2 green onions
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 2 eggplants, medium
- 1 Red Pepper, small
- 2 tomatoes, big
- 1. Mince Herbs
- 2. Cube all other vegetables
- 3. In a non-stick sauté pan, sauté Eggplant and Shallots in oil on high heat for 5 minutes or until light brown. Remove from heat
- 4. Mix browned vegetables, herbs, tomatoes, and Pepper in a bowl.
- 5. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with tortilla chips
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sseliger and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note