My 8-year old son created this while at "Farm-to-table" camp - one camper liked Eggplant, another liked Salsa, so they all got together to make this combination!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Extra-virgin Olive Olive
- 2 shallots, small
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dill
- 2 green onions
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 2 eggplants, medium
- 1 Red Pepper, small
- 2 tomatoes, big
- 1. Mince Herbs
- 2. Cube all other vegetables
- 3. In a non-stick sauté pan, sauté Eggplant and Shallots in oil on high heat for 5 minutes or until light brown. Remove from heat
- 4. Mix browned vegetables, herbs, tomatoes, and Pepper in a bowl.
- 5. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with tortilla chips
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sseliger and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note