More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 113
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Protein: 7.3g
- Carbohydrate: 9.9g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 291mg
- Calcium: 127mg
- 1 small eggplant (about 1 pound), trimmed and cut lengthwise into 6 (1/4-inch-thick) slices
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup tomato-and-basil pasta sauce, divided
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Place eggplant slices on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly coat eggplant with cooking spray. Broil 5 minutes on each side or until browned and tender.
- 3. Reduce oven temperature to 400°.
- 4. Spread 1/4 cup pasta sauce in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish.
- 5. Combine ricotta cheese and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of ricotta mixture onto 1 end of each eggplant slice. Roll up slices, and place, seam sides down, in baking dish. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup pasta sauce evenly over rollatini, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until cheese is browned and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables