Eggplant Parmesan Pizza
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 15.6g
- Carbohydrate: 40.6g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 782mg
- Calcium: 293mg
- 1 cup (1/2-inch-thick) slices zucchini
- 1 (1-pound) eggplant, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 1 (14-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free marinara sauce (such as Muir Glen Organic)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup turkey pepperoni (about 2 ounces, such as Hormel)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place zucchini and eggplant in a single layer on 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray; lightly coat eggplant and zucchini with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°.
- Place crust on a baking sheet. Spread marinara over crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Layer the zucchini and eggplant evenly over sauce; top with mozzarella, pepperoni, grated Parmesan, pepper, and oregano. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note