- 1 cup (1/2-inch-thick) slices zucchini
- 1 (1-pound) eggplant, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 1 (14-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free marinara sauce (such as Muir Glen Organic)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup turkey pepperoni (about 2 ounces, such as Hormel)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- calories 290
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fat 7.3 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- monofat 1.9 g
- polyfat 2.3 g
- protein 15.6 g
- carbohydrate 40.6 g
- fiber 3.3 g
- cholesterol 20 mg
- iron 2.3 mg
- sodium 782 mg
- calcium 293 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place zucchini and eggplant in a single layer on 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray; lightly coat eggplant and zucchini with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
Increase oven temperature to 425°.
Place crust on a baking sheet. Spread marinara over crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Layer the zucchini and eggplant evenly over sauce; top with mozzarella, pepperoni, grated Parmesan, pepper, and oregano. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 5 minutes.