Eggplant Parmesan II
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 eggplant peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 cup(s) italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 6 cup(s) spaghetti sauce divided
- 16 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
- 0.5 cup(s) parmesan cheese divided
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) basil dried
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in bread crumbs. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes on each side.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish spread spaghetti sauce to cover the bottom. Place a layer of eggplant slices in the sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Repeat with remaining ingredients, ending with the cheeses. Sprinkle basil on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until golden brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sherry3456 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Eggplant Parmesan II Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes