Eggplant Parm Stacks
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 eggplant sliced 1/3 inch thick
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) fine breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh oregano finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) basic italian tomato sauce
- 1 pound(s) fresh mozzarella halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick (12 slices)
- extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- parmesean for garnish
- Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, with oven
- rack in center position.
- Brush eggplant slices with 3 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt. Grill 8-10
- minutes, flipping once, until charred and soft.
- In a medium bowl combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, pepper, herbs, and remaining
- tablespoon olive oil.
- Place 4 slices grilled eggplant on parchment-lined baking sheet. Top with 2
- tablespoons tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs, and slices of mozzarella.
- Repeat with two more layers. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Serve with a garnish of olive oil and Parmesan
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Eggplant Parm Stacks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes