Community Recipe from
- 1 eggplant sliced lengthway
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 8 ounce(s) lean ham sliced thin
- 12 ounce(s) provolone cheese sliced
- 1 cup(s) romano cheese grated
- 2 roma tomatoes sliced thin and juiced
- Dip eggplant in eggs and then breadcrumbs. Fry in hot oil till brown on both sides. Layer in a casserole dish and then with ham,tomatoes,sauteed onions and cheeses. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used up.
- Bake at 375f for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool for 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JBarbari and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes