Eggplant makes a italian comfort food.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 eggplant sliced lengthway
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 8 ounce(s) lean ham sliced thin
- 12 ounce(s) provolone cheese sliced
- 1 cup(s) romano cheese grated
- 2 roma tomatoes sliced thin and juiced
- Dip eggplant in eggs and then breadcrumbs. Fry in hot oil till brown on both sides. Layer in a casserole dish and then with ham,tomatoes,sauteed onions and cheeses. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used up.
- Bake at 375f for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool for 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JBarbari and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note