Eggplant Italian Style
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Cut eggplant crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
- Dip eggplant slices in egg, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Pour oil to a depth of 1/8 inch in a heavy skillet. Fry eggplant in hot oil, in batches, 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels, and keep warm.
- Arrange eggplant on a serving dish; sprinkle evenly with cheese, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This