- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium eggplant, cleaned, cooked, and mashed
- Vegetable oil
- Orange marmalade
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl; stir in eggs. Add mashed eggplant, mixing well.
- Carefully drop batter by tablespoonfuls into deep hot oil (375°); cook only a few at a time, turning once. Fry until fritters are a deep golden brown. Drain well on paper towels. Serve fritters with orange marmalade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables