Eggplant Curry Powder
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Toor Dal (use rice cup)
- 1 cup(s) Urad Dal (use rice cup)
- 1 cup(s) Channa dal (use rice cup)
- 0 1/2 cup(s) Coriander Seeds
- 4 piece(s) Red Chillies
- 1 tablespoon(s) Methi seeds (fenugreek seeds)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Jeera seeds (cumin seeds)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 0 1/4 tablespoon(s) Hing Powder (asefortedita)
- In a pan add the oil and add all ingredients.
- Fry till brow on low flame
- Mix in a blender to a dry powder consistency
- Make sure the consistency is a little bit coarse and it is not a fine powder.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ramanuj1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Eggplant Curry Powder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes