Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) eggplant
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 0 1/4 tablespoon(s) mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard seeds
- cut eggplant in cubes
- In a non stick pan
- add oil and heat
- add mustard seeds and allow it to pop
- add( cut eggplant into pan
- add salt
- add mustard powder
- cover with lid and cook on low flame
- leave for 5 min
- after 5 min stir the eggplant making sure the eggplant is not broken.(i.e. fold eggplant)
- add the eggplant curry powder to make sure it coats all the eggplant.
- continue to stir without breaking eggplant
- cook for 3-4 min. add non stick spray if needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ramanuj1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Eggplant Curry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes