Eggplant Caviar - Canyon Ranch
Community Recipe from
- 1 Eggplant (1.5 lbs)
- 8 kalamata olives pitted
- 2 tablespoon(s) chives (or parsley) chopped
- 2 garlic cloves halved
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise. Place cut side up on baking sheet and spray cut surfaces with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 40 minutes until easily pierced with form. Remove from oven and cool until safe to handle.
- Peel eggplant and discard skin. Place peeled eggplant in colander or strainer and press out any excess liquid.
- Put pressed eggplant in blender or food processor. Add all the remaining ingredients and blend to desired consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Eggplant Caviar - Canyon Ranch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers