Eggnog Tea Bread
- 1 (16-ounce) package pound cake mix (we tested with Betty Crocker)
- 3/4 cup refrigerated eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon refrigerated eggnog
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 3 minutes. Pour batter into 4 greased 6" x 3" x 2" loafpans. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans; cool on wire racks.
- Combine powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon eggnog, stirring well; drizzle over bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads