Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) rum extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in bowl. Beat butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and rum extract and mix. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture. Mix until just combined.
- 2. Roll 1 tablespoon dough into 1 inch ball. Place balls 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Using measuring cup, press each ball into 1/2 inch round. bake until edges are lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes, switching and rotating sheets halfway.
- 3. Dust cookies with confectioner's sugar and nutmeg that has been strained.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jackiehoshek and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Eggnog Snickerdoodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts