Eggnog Pound Cake
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 25 Minutes
- 1 (16-oz.) package pound cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups eggnog
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat all ingredients together at low speed with an electric mixer until blended. Increase speed to medium, and beat 2 minutes. Pour into a lightly greased 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack, and cool completely (about 1 hour).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings