Love love it. My husband fell in love with it last year. And couldn't wait for this time of the year win the eggnog came out.
Eggnog Pound Cake
Make an easy holiday pound cake by starting with a box of pound cake mix and adding eggnog and ground nutmeg. Not only is it perfect for holiday entertaining, you can also toast a few slices and top with jam or preserves for breakfast.
This recipe goes with Eggnog Cupcakes
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 25 Minutes
- 1 (16-oz.) package pound cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups eggnog
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat all ingredients together at low speed with an electric mixer until blended. Increase speed to medium, and beat 2 minutes. Pour into a lightly greased 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack, and cool completely (about 1 hour).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note