I love this recipe and use it every year at holiday parties. It's always a hit!
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart eggnog
- 2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur or strong brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup bourbon (optional)
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Scoop ice cream into a punch bowl. Add eggnog, coffee, liqueur, and, if desired, bourbon, stirring until ice cream slightly melts. Serve in glass mugs. Dollop punch with whipped topping; sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Kahlua coffee liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages