This is delicious ! How simple it is to make in my Blendtech blender . Its the perfect cheesecake for the Holiday season. I also recommend using a silicon springform pan. There is a great 9" one made by Norpro that you can get on Amazon for $12-$13.
Chill: 4 Hours
- 1 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs (for crust)
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar (for crust)
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted (for crust)
- 3 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) eggnog
- 2 cup(s) eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon(s) Rum
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 2.Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter spread in a bowl and press into the bottom of a 9” spring form pan.
- 3.Bake for 10-15 minutes until light gold. Cool.
- 4.Place cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggnog, eggs, rum and nutmeg into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- 5.Select Variable 1.
- 6.Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- 7.Blend for 30 seconds.
- 8.Pour mixture into pre-baked crust and bake an additional 45-50 minutes, or until cake is barely firm to the touch.
- 9.Remove from oven and loosen cake rim. Cool cake completely and remove ring.
- 10.Cover lightly and refrigerate until completely chilled before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SunnySoCal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note