Eggless Chocolate Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour sifted
- 3 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 3 cup(s) water
- 3 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- 2.In a large bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, soda and salt. Add sugar and mix together.
- 3.Add oil, water and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- 4.Pour into a 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jbnelson502 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note