Egg White Florentine
Made with cracked pepper, feta cheese and spinach, our Egg White Florentine is a delicious way to spice up breakfast.
More From Thomas'® Bagel Thins™
- 1 Thomas'® 100% Whole Wheat Bagel Thins™ bagel
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely diced mushroom
- 1 cherry tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped baby spinach
- 1 pinch salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese, crumbled
- 1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in an 8-inch non-stick skillet.
2. Add garlic and mushrooms and cook for about 1 minute.
3. Add tomatoes, spinach, salt & pepper and cook for about 20-30 seconds or till spinach is wilted and bright green in color.
4. Reduce heat to low. Add eggs and cover pan with lid. Cook for approximately 2 minutes or until set.
5. Flip egg mixture with large spatula. Add cheese and cover, cooking for an additional 30 seconds or until cheese melts.
6. Toast Thomas'® Bagel Thins™ bagel.
Total Fat: 12g
Total Carbohydrate: 28g
Dietary Fiber: 6g
© Orograin Bakeries Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note