Scrambled Egg and Smoked Trout Breakfast Burritos
Think of these as a lower-calorie version of a bagel with lox and cream cheese. If you're eating them on the go, just wrap them in foil or waxed paper.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 436
- Calories from fat: 51%
- Protein: 32g
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Sodium: 974mg
- Cholesterol: 331mg
- 4 ounces neufchâtel cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 medium (8 1/2 in.) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 smoked trout fillet (about 4 oz.), broken into large pieces
- 2/3 cup baby spinach
- 3 large eggs
- 1. Mix neufchâtel, dill, and lemon zest in a small bowl until blended. Spread 2 tbsp. cheese mixture on each tortilla. Arrange trout down the center, then top with spinach.
- 2. Heat a medium nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Whisk eggs in a small bowl to blend. Pour eggs into pan and scramble until set, about 2 1/2 minutes.
- 3. Spoon eggs over spinach on tortillas, then roll up burritos, tucking in ends.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per burrito.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This