Egg Tagliatelle with Zucchini and Mint Pesto
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 young zucchini julienned
- 6 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 3 spring onions, green and white chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine,Vinho Verde "Biotite" 2011.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mint
- 1/2 cup(s) flat-leafed parsley packed
- 1/4 cup(s) pistachios toasted
- 1/4 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano grated
- 1/4 cup(s) Pecorino-Romano cheese grated
- 1 Zest and juice of lemon
- 1 pound(s) Egg Tagliatelle
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta.
- Heat about 2 tablespoons EVOO, 2 turns of the pan in large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini to hot oil and lightly brown, 6-8 minutes. Add spring onions and half the garlic; deglaze with wine and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat and keep warm until pasta is done.
- Meanwhile, place the mint, parsley, remaining garlic, nuts, cheeses and about 1/4 cup EVOO in a food processor. Pulse into a pesto and season with salt and pepper to your taste. Transfer pesto to large bowl.
- Salt pasta water and cook tagliatelle to al dente. Add 1 cup starchy cooking water to pesto. Drain pasta and add to the bowl. Toss to combine then add zucchini and gently toss. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmas2696 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Egg Tagliatelle with Zucchini and Mint Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes