• 1½ cups refrigerated egg product (or 6 real eggs)
• ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil
• 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/3 cup frozen cut spinach, cooked
• ½ cup of canned petite diced tomatoes with sweet onions and garlic (drained)
• Butter-flavored cooking spray
1. In a small bowl, stir together eggs or egg product, basil and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
2. Squeeze any excess water from spinach; place in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in tomatoes; drain well. Cover and microwave on high setting for 1 minute; set aside.
3. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into pan. As egg starts to set, scramble using a wooden spoon or spatula.
4. When eggs are almost cooked, sprinkle in the spinach and tomatoes. Fold until fully combined and eggs are just cooked through. Do not overcook eggs or they will become watery.
Go to full version of