Egg Salad Tea Sandwiches
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and grated
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Stir together grated eggs, mayonnaise, celery, chives, onion, tarragon, pepper, and seasoned salt.
- Spread on: whole grain bread slices. Spread mayonnaise on an equal number of whole grain bread slices. Sandwich egg salad slices and mayonnaise slices with fresh watercress.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers