- 8 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and grated
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
How to Make It
Stir together grated eggs, mayonnaise, celery, chives, onion, tarragon, pepper, and seasoned salt.
Spread on: whole grain bread slices. Spread mayonnaise on an equal number of whole grain bread slices. Sandwich egg salad slices and mayonnaise slices with fresh watercress.