- 5 large hard-cooked eggs, grated
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 3/4 teaspoon dried salad seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 22 thin white sandwich bread slices
How to Make It
Combine first 11 ingredients in a bowl until blended. Cover and chill 3 hours.
Spread 2 tablespoons egg mixture evenly on 1 side of 11 bread slices. Top with remaining 11 bread slices. Cut each sandwich into 4 finger sandwiches.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning and Pepperidge Farm Very Thin Sliced White Bread.