Egg Salad -salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 eggs hard boiled
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard, preferably French's
- 2 teaspoon(s) rice vinegar, cider vinegar, or leftover pickle juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 stalk celery minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) pickle relish
- paprika - for garnish
- Hard-boil eggs at tleast 15 minutes. Run under cold water and peel. Place eggs in a bowl and smash with fork until chopped up. Add all ingredients, except paprika, including salt to taste. Mix well, chill for at least 5 minutes oand spoon on pieces of bread, toast, lettuce leaves, combination salad or crackers. Sprinkle with paprika.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Egg Salad -salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads